Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i ♥ faces "best face photo"

this week at i ♥ faces the photo challenge is "best face photo". it was my privilege to take pictures of this amazing family while i was in salt lake a couple of weeks ago! i just love the sweet look on little sami's face in this picture . . . those big brown eyes and dimple are enough to melt any mother's heart.



7 comments:

cristie said...

adorable!...down to every last curl. xox

Deb said...

That picture of Sami is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see the other ones you got! What a talent!!

Melissa: said...

Way to capture her adorable-ness.
Darling!

Cath said...

I love this Al! It DOES make my heart melt! I posted a link to yours on my blog. Hope that's okay! You're amazing!

swensen squeeze said...

Love it!!

Brodi Ashton said...

So cute! I love those little Arveseth faces.

Meesh said...

She is so Keddington it kills me. Great Photo!!