Wednesday, January 25, 2012

nate is eight


nathan's favorites:

food: bbq chicken salad
dessert: dirt cake
candy bar: butterfinger
book: double fudge
movie: miracle
activity in my spare time: take a rest
subject in school: math
toy: nerf guns
primary song: i love to see the temple
holiday: my birthday
animal: cat
scripture story: nephi
when i grow up i want to be: an auctioneer





nathan is: honest, kind, loves to make people laugh, has a tender heart, a hard worker, smart, cares about doing what is right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
so glad you are mine.

3 comments:

cristie said...

love the balloons on the little boy photo.

love the boy.

fun to see such a colorful celebration! xox

The Nielsons said...

I love reading your blog and seeing different sides and interests of your kids so keep blogging!!! I'm glad that now I get to know Nate and hope he had a great bday!

Melissa: said...

What a handsome kid, and so nice, too. I can't believe he's 8!!!