Thursday, March 17, 2011

quite contrary

earlier this week my friend audrey and i got together to take pictures of lydia for her "one year" photo shoot. as you can see, lydi did not want a thing to do with us. audrey is the master at making kids smile and lydia couldn't have been more uncooperative!! it was such a huge help to have an extra pair of hands and boy did she have us working hard!

every time she got put on something she couldn't get off of she would get so ticked!

look at those teeth just waiting to bust through!


we did end up getting a couple somber shots. i am partial to these types of pictures.

one super smiley of 200+ pictures taken!

i could just smother that little face with kisses!


my little doll.

thanks again audrey for all your help!! we need to get together again soon . . . if you dare;)

9 comments:

The Carters said...

These pictures are adorable! I love the one where you can so those teeth coming through:)

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Cute cute!

Michelle said...

So cute haha that girl is a DOLL!! and when she let me hold her at workout the other week!! haha love it! You guys needa help me out and learn more more more!

Melissa: said...

Oh that sweet face.

swensen squeeze said...

I have the same pictures like this of Ali when she was one...little stinkers...they sure are cute of lydia though!

Audrey said...

So funny! She is the cutest thing ever, and I never thought I'd say this, but I think she's even harder to photograph than Kali! It still makes me giggle everytime I think of how mad she got everytime she was stuck. What a little doll though, and you still got some really cute shots of her. I love these! Let's do it again soon, now that those teeth finally busted through.

Carrie said...

Hi Ali....Love these pictures! She is a doll! I'm so sad I haven't been around this baby! I just miss you so much lately and hope you are wonderful!

Carrie said...

Hi Ali....Love these pictures! She is a doll! I'm so sad I haven't been around this baby! I just miss you so much lately and hope you are wonderful!

Deb said...

I can't believe she's 1 already! So, so cute...and those teeth!! I love it :)