Sunday, January 9, 2011

Behold Your Little Ones

Children are an heritage of the Lord.
-PSALM 127:3








Children are the promise of the future,
the assurance of greater things to come.

-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Behold your little ones. Pray with them. Pray for them and bless them. The world into which they are moving is a complex and difficult world. They will run into heavy seas of adversity. They will need all the strength and all the faith you can give them. They must lift their world, and the only levers they will have are the examples in their own lives and the powers of persuasion that will come of your testimonies and your knowledge of the things of God.

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

*** thank you audrey and laura for the beautiful family pictures. i will treasure them always.

12 comments:

cristie said...

every face i love.

the quotes are perfect.

you are dear. xox

Cath said...

Love that last quote. And as for the pictures? Stunning. Every face. Love your family!

Katie said...

You are so pretty. I love the pictures. I'm glad I can hear the voice of each of those faces in my mind as I look at them!

Melissa: said...

I love that last quote especially. I needed the reminder.

Beautiful family and you shine!

swensen squeeze said...

Love love love! Beautiful family! Also, Melissa told us about the string cheese wrappers with Abby...great story!!

Unknown said...

These turned out so perfectly. I love em. You have such a beautiful family Alison.

C+R said...

What a beautiful family! Love you all, and miss you all dearly:)

Audrey said...

Seriously, I don't think it's possible to have a more beautiful family. You guys are amazing. Love these pictures, love you guys! And I love the quotes too, they're always perfect.

Meesh said...

Loved your card but I didn't see that darling one of you and Doug! You guys are such a great family. Happy New Year. So sorry I missed you over the holiday.

alicia said...

What a beautiful family you have. And fab family photos to treasure.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness. I love your family photos and daily life documentation. I have been a blog fan for a while but have never posted a comment. I MUST today however, the family photos are GORGEOUS. May I please ask where you took them? Kathryn Albertson?

Deb said...

I don't think there could be a more beautiful family! Well done!