Eleven on the eleventh makes this a golden birthday for Miss Gracie. Some of her favorites are:
food: chicken pillows
dessert: dirt cake
candy bar: twix
color: lime green
movie: Avatar
activity in my spare time: getting together with friends
subject in school: art
best friends: Sydney & Isabelle
primary song: "I like to look for rainbows"
Happy Birthday Gracie!!
5 comments:
so so much fun to get a little peek at the happy celebrations.
grace is golden for sure. xox
Your kids are so sweet.
I love all the birthday pictures! I am so glad Dave and Kelli are there to make it sweeter.
So Fun! Had no idea Dave was living in Boise!! Fun to have family by! Happy B-day Ali!
Just dropping in to say:
1. I saw your birthday hat while I was in D.C.! I was soooo tempted to buy one, because I think it's such a cute idea. But I didn't...
2. I finally saw your pictures on Deb's blog. You do such a good job. I love seeing you grow in this amazing talent you have. What a gift!
3. Love you and miss you. :)
Post a Comment