
i just can't seem to get enough of this little one . . . her sweet baby breath, her grunts and sigh's, nuzzling my nose into her little neck. she is perfect and pure. i am doing the best i can to memorize every bit of it . . . to stamp it on my heart forever.
9 comments:
alison i like the color of these little bits of Lydia. she is lovely and your sentiment is universal. love it. love you. xox
Perfect. Every little bit of her. I love these.
I can't WAIT to squeeze that sweet little girl!
Oh I love this Al! Those little toes, and her tiny lips! Love it all.
And these pictures are just as perfect as her little parts, I love them all so much. Beautiful.
So lovely! Every mother would Love to have photos like these Alison! Beautiful....
beautiful! She is perfect!
These photos are beautiful and capture how precious and perfect little Lydia is!
Adorable...who doesn't love little baby parts? So tiny and perfect. :)
Post a Comment