Monday, November 2, 2009

on my wall

so, i had the silouhette's of my kids printed on a canvas and doug stretched it around a wood frame for me. it is large, but i love it. i love those sweet little profiles.

some of you requested to see the finished product hung on the wall . . . so, here you go:)


10 comments:

cristie said...

i really liked the way this turned out. lovely. xox

alicia said...

Gorgeous. What a beautiful idea.

Unknown said...

That turned out so great.I love love love it Alison!

Melissa: said...

Nice work Ali, that's precious.

Such sweet, beautfiul profiles!

swensen squeeze said...

Love that!! That is beautiful! And love the pics from Carter's baptism!

Deb said...

Alison: Just amazing! I love it. I would love to know where you had your canvas printed. That seems to be a tricky art to find someone you like. I can't believe how big the kids are getting and I love your long hair, just stunning. Happy Halloween to all of you!

Cath said...

Al! It's Cath! I just signed in the follow your blog. I hope that's okay. I check it every now and then. I LOVE your photography and I think you're such a gifted Mommy. I had no idea you were expecting again! That's fabulous!

I'm wondering if you might be willing to tackle taking a family picture of us some time when you're down in Salt Lake. I'm not in a hurry to have something done for cards or anything. Would just like a family photo. No hurry. Do you have rates you could send me? I know you're due in Feb (I think) so if you don't feel like taking this on - please say no! But I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Love to you and your darling family!

Cath said...

Al- thanks for getting back to me so quickly. New Years would be fine. When you know your exact dates let me know. We're planning to go to St. George after Christmas for a few days. You're right - it will be cold for pics outside. I was happy to do something inside. But I like your idea of scarves, hats. That would be fun. Let me see what I can find while out shopping and let's pin down a date/time soon. Thanks again Al! Love you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Cath said...

Al - Merry Christmas! Hope you and Doug had a wonderful day with your beautiful family! Was wondering if you still have plans to come down for New Years and if so - are we still go on the family picture? I know you're only a month out from your baby coming - so - please tell me if this seems too much. We're a handful! I also know time in town with family is busy and precious. I didn't have much luck finding cute scarves, hats. I had to do most my shopping online. So we'd have to do something indoor. Anyhow - will you email me at ckunderscorearvesethatyahoodotcom? And we can discuss details? Thanks so much Alison! Hope you're feeling well! Love you guys!

Whitney said...

I got here via Home Is Where The Heart Is, and I just have to tell you that I /love/ this idea! So beautiful, well done!!