Sunday, January 18, 2009

time for a challenge!

after talking to a friend last week, i decided it's time for another photography challenge.  as we were visiting, she reminded me of an idea doug had and put a little twist on it! every week, doug will post a challenge here on my blog,  and i will have the week to post at least one image to fulfill his challenge. i think it should be fun . . . it's always fun to have a challenge:)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see what you post! I hope Doug really challenges you! Fun! :)

Melissa: said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait!

swensen squeeze said...

Love the idea!

Carrie said...

Yea! Can't wait! Hope you had a great Holiday! We'll be posting soon!

cristie said...

my challenge is start with the letter A and work through the alaphabet....in 24 days you will have 24 amazing photos! xox