When we went to pick up birthday balloons today, Nate found this fabulous hat. He tried it on and did a little dance and I just had to buy it. It is now our "birthday hat" only to be worn by the birthday king or queen. Happy 2nd birthday Mitchell!
Not only is the hat adorable, and what a cute idea, but what a darling kid! Your photography on your blog makes me jealous every time. You really are good! I loved your card. Will we see you over Christmas?
8 comments:
love it! and the birthday boy is adorable. where did those two years go? xox
That is too cute! I love the idea!I can't believe he s 2 already!!
Oh so cute. I can't wait to give him a squeeze. When are ya'll coming down?
That's an awesome hat! A pretty cute face under it too :)
That hat IS awesome!! That cute little Mitch...I can't believe how big he is getting. Lizzie loves the pictures!
Not only is the hat adorable, and what a cute idea, but what a darling kid! Your photography on your blog makes me jealous every time. You really are good! I loved your card. Will we see you over Christmas?
love him !!!
That is great! Happy birthday big boy. He melts my heart! Hope you have had a great Holiday season!
Post a Comment