way to accomplish this. I admire you doing it and you have inspired me to go for it. i am sure you are glad it is done with but like you said, really only the beginning of wonderful pictures.
Way to go! I love every single picture and quote! You are amazing. What did you learn the most while doing this? Did you come up with any new techniques? Hope you continue posting!
I really enjoyed knowing that I would have something new to look at each day. You do such a great job with your photographs. Of course, I'm a little mad that there weren't any pictures of me in there with a quote about how I'm the best sister ever... maybe for #101? :)
I really have seen an evolution of your eye for composition, your technical prowess, and your bravery as a photographer... I think it has been a great exercise! Can you write a bit about it, as Carrie suggested... what have you learned?
It has been so fun to watch all your pictures, you're amazing by the way! I think you will always be the "big sister I always wanted" because I have always looked up to you. You are one amazing person! love you much. Rachael
9 comments:
BRAVA!!!!
Perfect photo. Love everything about it, your necklace, kitty, camera, it's soooo you now!
Great job, keep it up!
Love you,
M
NO!!! you must keep going! lol! this time shoot for 500 or something! great job alison!
AWESOME!
I was wondering just what the finale would be and you came up with the perfect picture and quote.
It has been fun to check up here daily and see your life. xox
way to accomplish this. I admire you doing it and you have inspired me to go for it. i am sure you are glad it is done with but like you said, really only the beginning of wonderful pictures.
Way to go! I love every single picture and quote! You are amazing. What did you learn the most while doing this? Did you come up with any new techniques? Hope you continue posting!
I really enjoyed knowing that I would have something new to look at each day. You do such a great job with your photographs. Of course, I'm a little mad that there weren't any pictures of me in there with a quote about how I'm the best sister ever... maybe for #101? :)
Love you!
I really have seen an evolution of your eye for composition, your technical prowess, and your bravery as a photographer... I think it has been a great exercise! Can you write a bit about it, as Carrie suggested... what have you learned?
It has been so fun to watch all your pictures, you're amazing by the way! I think you will always be the "big sister I always wanted" because I have always looked up to you. You are one amazing person! love you much. Rachael
Way to go!
Post a Comment