It's just one of those days where I can't stop eating. So what do I do, make cookies. I am failing miserably on the "barrel buster's" challenge that I committed to. It's one of those day's I just had to squeeze the crud out of a too soon to be popped zit on my face and now I have to live with the consequence for at least a week. Why do I ALWAYS do that. Abby says to me this morning before she leaves for school, "Mom, you have a zit". And I have to reply all irritated, "Thanks Abby, I don't think I need you to point that out for me."
It's one of those day's where I am thinking about my girlfriends getting together for book club without me. I wish I could be there with them, zit and all. I miss those girls.
We all have days like these, and I am not complaining because after all these are silly little things, it's just one of those days.
9 comments:
Aww... we all have days like that. I love you though!!
I love you Ali - and trust me I wish you were here to hang out with. Don't you just love when your kids point out the obvious on your face or body! Hang in there! Love ya
Break my heart!!! Miss you and everything about you and long for our chats at your table with cafe rio in front of us! - Happy to see your face looking darling as ever! By the way, I would have had the same response to my kids! You gotta love em...I especially love it when I get out of the shower and they just stare with shock and horror thinking of things to come in their later life!!! All I have to say is enjoy the cookies!!!
Wow! I think today was one of my worst days too. Maybe it is just a cursed day... Tax day. Well we need to hang out because I have been missing old friends and freinds that haven't quite moved yet as well. You are an awesome mom! katie
Zits are NOT silly, little things. Especially when you are a mom... and totally deserve to never have a zit again. I still get them, and it agravates me soooo much!
I just finally was brave enough to look at the photos you took for our family. (It took until now before I had the strength... I am sure you will understand) Oh... I am sooooo grateful for them! They are beautiful. I can truly feel your kind hearted soul in them... as seen through your eyes. You captured so many poignant moments, Alison! Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.
Ali, you are the best! We really missed you-
That is a great picture! Your expression says it all (Plus, you have the most amazing blue eyes!)
btw- thanks a lot for putting me on the spot last night (it's a good thing those girls are nice)...
You know there's going to be payback, right? ;)
xoxo
love your...
honesty
zit
figure
photo
YOU!
I am sorry that you felt like that yesterday! Hopefully today is a new day! I know exactly how you feel. It was SO fun to hear from you last night and we always miss you. I wish you could have been there too! Love you Ali!!
ditto to what everyone else said!
Smile! loves......livy
Post a Comment