Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Memory


This is me and my little brother Joe in the Woolworths photo booth. My sister and I used to love to make the photo booth at Woolworths one of our stops when we went to the mall. There was a carousel of glasses right next to the booth which was very convenient as we would use different pairs of glasses for our photo shoot. Here I have made my little brother a subject as well.  When I look at these pictures, it's almost like I'm holding my little Nathan. There is definitely a strong family resemblance.

5 comments:

Melissa: said...

Wow, talk about a resemblance. You are so sweet Ali. Those siblings of yours were sure lucky to have you as a big sis!

cristie said...

sis and i loved looking at you and joe. what fun memories are preserved in a photo. xox

joe was blessed to have so many wonderful siblings.

swensen squeeze said...

What a major flashback of the name Woolworths - and I know exactly where that photo booth is - I too couldn't resist passing by without getting pictures taken. Anyway, love the monday memory - it is nice to take a trip down memory lane. Also, nate does look like Joe. Have a great day

Katie said...

I loved looking at these. It makes me miss having us all under the same roof...

Deb said...

You still look the same...alright, so the hairs a little different. :) Joe and Nathan do look similar. At first I wasn't sure if it was an old photo or new. I love your Monday Memories! Have a great day! Love you!