I can't believe it is already that time of year again. On Thursday, the Elementary school held a meet 'n' greet, where you bring your school supplies and come meet your teacher. I couldn't help but miss all the familiar faces and comfortable surroundings of Quail Hollow. I also couldn't believe the list of school supplies we needed to get. We spent $75 on supplies for two kids!! I guess I am just use to having the kids show up with a back pack on the first day. We are planning on a great year. The kids are excited to get started, although Carter did say he misses Utah, I asked him what he misses about Utah - he told me he misses all his friends as he blinked back the tears. We do miss our friends, but we are excited to get involved and meet some great people here.
3 comments:
dang, where did the summer go?
i love the idea of individual pictures with teachers.
looks like it will be a good school year. xox
What a fun, exciting day for the Brashers! Hope you all had a super 1st day! We miss you.
Love ya... O'ma
Hi Gracie, I miss you and wish we could walk to school together. I love 1st grade and going to recess and lunch at school. I have Mrs. Gonzalez and she is really nice. Have fun at your new school! Love, Sophie
Post a Comment