Tuesday, February 4, 2014

little lamb

Little Lamb who made thee

Dost thou know who made thee

Gave thee life and bid thee feed.
By the stream and o'er the mead;
Gave the clothing of delight,
Softest clothing wooly bright;
Gave thee such a tender voice,
Making all the vales rejoice!

Little Lamb I'll tell thee,
Little Lamb I'll tell thee!

He is called by thy name,
For he calls himself a lamb:
He is meek and he is mild,
He became a little child:
I a child and thou a lamb,
We are called by his name.

Little Lamb God bless thee.
Little Lamb God bless thee.
-William Blake

2 comments:

cristie said...

precious little lambie. xox

Andrea said...

She is SO sweet! I love those cake smashing pictures too! Can't believe she is already 1! She looks like such a happy little girl as she should be belonging to such an awesome family! Miss you!